The current owners of SFEL are looking to transfer partial or complete ownership to new owners/partners.
• Konso is a UNESCO World Heritage Site location, en route to the Omo Valley, 80km south of Arbaminch with a regular flow of domestic and international tourists and travelers of various market levels
• The lodge has 11 bedrooms, kitchen, restaurant, conference/training facility, stores, offices, bread oven, established gardens, fruit orchards, staff accommodation (7 rooms) with associated infrastructures including terracing, pathways, car park, fencing, water and irrigation systems for orchards and gardens.
• 2004 Toyota pick-up vehicle
• Established web site with 1000s of hits/month
• Established Permaculture demonstration and training site with PRI Master Plan site status
• Established brand name, logos, promotional literature, extensive tour operator contacts
• 2.2 Ha site with plenty of room for faculties of expansion, development of gardens etc.
• 200m of prime road-front on main NS highway, with potential for expansion to serve local market and highway traffic
• Expanding town: new hospital and technical colleges beginning operation near to the site
CLICK ON THE PICS BELOW TO SEE FULL SIZE IMAGES
For more information contact [email protected]
+251 912 21 46 87, +251 920 74 61 88