The current owners of SFEL are looking to transfer partial or complete ownership to new owners/partners.
The lodge has 11 bedrooms, kitchen, restaurant, conference/training facility, stores, offices, bread oven, established gardens, fruit orchards, staff accommodation (7 rooms) with associated infrastructures including terracing, pathways, car park, fencing, water and irrigation systems for orchards and gardens.
Konso is a UNESCO World Heritage Site location, en route to the Omo Valley, 80km south of Arbaminch with a regular flow of domestic and international tourists and travelers of various market levels.
Included within the sale:
- 2004 Toyota pick-up vehicle
- Established website with 1000s of hits/month
- Established Permaculture demonstration and training site with PRI Master Plan site status
- Established brand name, logos, promotional literature, extensive tour operator contacts
- 2.2 Ha site with plenty of room for faculties of expansion, development of gardens etc.
- 200m of prime road-front on main NS highway, with potential for expansion to serve local market and highway traffic
Expanding town: new hospital and technical colleges beginning operation near to the site.
For latest updates see our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/permalodge
For more information contact email@example.com
+251 912 21 46 87, +251 920 74 61 88